Price Includes:-Twice a weeks maid service, towels, linen..
A better price can be given for less than 6 persons Please Ask!!!!
Price Excludes:- To hold reservation a 25% deposit and the other 75% 6 weeks before arrival.
My representitive, Ephrossina who lives in the village of Katouna who speaks English, French and Greek will meet you take you to your villa and answer any questions that you might have.